Some new things in life that are turning my crank:
Why you ask? You enter in your favorite artists or songs, and they make you customized radio stations! It's very cool if I do say so. Right now I am most enjoying my "Black Eyed Peas" & "Hall & Oates" stations. I bet you're thinking Hall and Oates? What a dork! I know, I know, but I am getting a great collection of 70s & 80s music from it. I also have a Lady Gaga station, Madonna, and AC/DC.
2. The fact that I can blog from Windows 07 right now. Well, we will see if it works, but right now I am trying it out.
3. The fact that I went out two times this week. It must be a record! I went out with our Vegas group this week. Tonight Thad and I went to Red Lobster with Elli and Tim. What a joy to connect with old friends.
4. My kids. Granted we are early in the break, but I have been enjoying watching Olivia and Kate play with their American Girl dolls nonstop. Ryan has been playing his PSP a lot, but we are also playing board games. We have been watching movies together, laughing, and just enjoying one another. Brady has had a rough week. I am hoping he is turning the corner on feeling crummy, being cranky, and being over tired.
Things that aren't turning my crank?
1. Maggie. She is such a brat. She has already put a hole in a new sweater Kate got for Christmas. She is lucky that she is so sweet by bedtime. I forgive her each night for all the havoc she wreaks(sp?) over our house.
2. Snow removal people. Basically we have a five feet of snow that is blocking our driveway. The plow sort of dumped all this extra snow in front of our house and our neighbor's. Thad said that I should be prepared to be trapped tomorrow when they come back. It's not about all the snow. It's about where they dumped it. It's in a spot that has nowhere to go. Grrr.
That's about it….I am curious to see if this will post or not.