Monday, December 21, 2009

More bizarre stuff

Kate at supper two weeks ago
"Is the "F" word F@&K?"
I turned to laugh as I was in shock....
Ryan-- "I can't believe you didn't know that. Do you know the "A" word?"
Thad--"Ryan stop. Kate yes it is, but it's a bad word. I don't ever want you to say that again.
Me--"Where did you hear that?"
Kate--"It was on the slide at school."
NICE

Today
Kate--"Isn't it so sad that Jesus got killed? Everyone was mean to him because he was so wierd."
Insert a little mental jolt on my part? huh?
Kate--"Well they thought he was wierd."
Me--sigh of relief that she knows better

3 comments:

ABCDH said...

Hahahaha!! I laughed so hard I have tears about the "wierd" comment!

Unknown said...

what the f%&$! what kind of language are you teaching your children?? :) HILARIOUS!

Vicky said...

At least she comes to you and asks and shares what she knows :) But the Jesus one is HILARIOUS!

Colton came home saying he knows the "S" word ... "shut up." Hoping he'll embrace that for awhile till someone sets him straight.