....feel like not blogging because you just don't think you have anything good to share?
....hear your kids say some seriously bizarre stuff and think, "I need to blog this," but don't because...it takes time, and who has that?
....pray to God your kids will sleep in by some miracle so that you can have an hour of quiet? As if God wants us asking for such petty things...
....just think to yourself, "I am sooooo sick of cooking meals, trying to come up with something new and good."
.... dread telling your kids what's for supper like I do, because inevitably someone hates it?
....dream about what you'd do if you got a check for $100,000 dollars in the mail? I do...and I have it spent, or at least spent and put to good use for my kids.
....think that even though you can't afford a nice family vacation to somewhere like Disneyworld you should just screw it and go for it? We don't know if we have tomorrow or next week or next year. I want to...but I never 'go for it.'
....dread your next birthday because...let's face it, we aren't getting any younger?
....look at your kids (toddlers specifically) and wonder what happened to that perfectly sweet baby?
....look at your psycho toddler and still miss having a baby...?
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
Don't let it deceive you....he is a full fledged terrible two-going-on-three kid. For example....
1. Everytime I take off his diaper he grabs himself (guess where) and says "penis penis."
2. Last Friday night he put goo-gone in the dishwasher.
3. He loves to scream....just to try and damage my one good eardrum.
4. He has been known to call his sisters dumb a few times...."you dumb!" Thanks big kids...
5. He still is in to everything kitchen related....last night he was 'transferring' orange gatorade from one container to another....and most of it inevitably ended up on the carpet.
6. He is ungodly loud when he wakes up with the birds and I'm trying to let the rest of the house sleep.
But....on the flip side...
1. He is the best snuggler in the world.
2. He gives the best hugs
3. He kisses me a lot
4. We took him to Kobe's the other day, and the boy was in HEAVEN.....he even opened his mouth imitating waiting for Sake when I gave him his chocolate milk!
5. He is almost never crabby....
6. He is addicted to watching Little House on the Prairie...yes I'm being dead serious.
7. He likes to play with my hair....hello future lucky girls! (well maybe girls...)
8. He is my not two for much longer 'baby'
I get it now....that last baby will always be a baby....because we grasp on to what we can to remind of us how precious and tiny they once were. How fleeting it is....how quickly life goes by once we have kids.