Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Brady...

Brady is killing me (slight drama here)
This week he has:
Created a toaster fire complete with flames.
Been taken off the counter that he can climb on to roughly 500 times.
Make taken away from the stove 500 times.
Dumped a box of fruit strips into boiling macoroni and cheese boiling.
Broken part of our floor right in our main floor for the world to see.
Scream and said "I don't want to" approximately 1500 times.
Flailed and hit at me 700 times.
Refused to play with any toy in our home.
Put my toothbrush in the garbage several times.
Brushed with carpet with my toothbrush.
Poured water out of the tub.
Refuse the high chair, get placed at the table with the rest of us, and choose to get up and run around a million times during dinner.
Throw half of his food on the floor during any mealtime.
Dump glasses of water on any carpet.
Turn the tv on and off for entertainment.
Used my make up.

And now my mind is blank. HELP ME.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tough week - good thing we love them so much, huh!?! I guess that's a little insight into what I have to look forward to in a few years! :-)

Amy