Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Okay ladies...

We have all commented on how blogging is therapeutic, fun, and another way of us girls to connect. The problem is, we have all been slacking lately (myself included). We are all busy with babies, work, older kids and activities, houses, spouses, etc, but how about we all try to blog a little more? I still check several times a day from updates from you all, but lately there is nothing much new to read--except for you Vicky.
So, here is my vow to try and post more. Believe me, I have wacky stories to share! Don't hate me for posting this. It's actually a compliment to you all and how attached I have become to you and your posts!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

Figures, I'd be the first, ha. Yes, I totally embrace the fact that I am the exception. Because I have this huge ticking clock over my head and come next year when Colton goes to school I fully expect to be working and perhaps not posting too. But with NO kids at home for a full 3 hours out of every day... I have no excuses for not posting. Thanks for including me Bonnie. I can't wait to read whatever "wackiness" awaits me!