Saturday, October 4, 2008

A few photos

Here are some pictures of my new baby boy....




I am not ready to say much else: too tired, too hormonal, and too weepy. You mothers (especially those who have nursed and dealt with all that stuff) get it.

I do have to say that Ryan called the hospital on Thursday night proudly telling me that he scored a touchdown for his new baby brother. It was very touching. He also sent me this email:
Brady likes to sleep in my arms realy comfterble!! He is very Cute!!!

4 comments:

Jenay said...

He is soo cute Bonnie! Hang in there the first week is such an emotional roller coaster. Can't wait to meet him.

Vicky said...

Ohhh he is precious! So sweet. I so admire your honesty with what a challenge it is. Comgrats to Ryan on his touchdown and for being a really good big brother!

ABCDH said...

I was holding Laila today and thinking of you and how CRAZY/WONDERFUL having a newborn is.
So happy for you all - what a handsome family!!

ABCDH said...

I just had to say I laughed out loud at your OB comment on Melissa's blog....very funny!