Friday, August 1, 2008

Week in Review






Wednesday was the last day of gymnastics for the girls. The last day is called Parent's Day. The kids show us what they have accomplished and get a ribbon. You can tell by the pictures of Olivia that it took her awhile to warm up to the adults in the room.
They both really loved it and will continue this fall. Right now Kate is unsure if she wants to dance or not. I would like to see her dance, but ultimately it's not my choice. The thing is, if Kate dances, Olivia likely would too. That gets expensive soooooooo like I said, we will wait and see.
Today we went to the Moorhead Country Club with my friend Lisa and her daughter Anna. They had such a great time! I would love to have a membership there, but we can't afford it. Sooooo we will continue to go with them for now.
Tomorrow we head to the cities for the weekend. Next week brings us: Ryan going to the orthodontist (already!), hockey camp, one gymnastic lesson for Kate, and an OB appointment for me. Busy!

No comments: