Thursday, January 25, 2007

Ryan & Kate's New Favorite Song

Remember this group? Well if you are my age you do...."I'm Too Sexy" ring a bell from 1992?!?!? One of my students lent me a 90s CD with this song on it. Since Thad is gone, I had to drive Ryan to school before I brought the girls to Jo's. I personally can't get into kid music in the car. It's just not my thing. So I played this song. The kids loved it! Ryan thought the lyrics were funny. He said he was singing it all day long.
Is it the most appropriate song in the world? No. Are my kids tainted for life? Hardly. They can appreciate a good one hit wonder when they hear it.
On another note I have realized that I am not fit to be a single parent. It is too hard. I can handle Thad being gone, but when I have to be at work at a certain time with my "I am the happiest teacher alive face", get the kids ready and transported in opposite directions, and take someone to an activity or two each night, I am ready to pull my hair out.

1 comment:

ABCDH said...

Love it!!
By the way, Cecelia has eczema and she's on a prescription for red spots, but, we put aquaphor on her from head to toe after a bath and it has really kept it at bay. As a matter of fact she hasn't used the prescription at all in the last couple of weeks!