Saturday, February 6, 2010

Question/answer

I saw this on a blog recently, so I thought I would do it. Would you do the same?

1. What is your current obsession?
Staying sane

2. What are you wearing today?
pink and white fleece pants, a pink shirt, and a pink fleece zip up

3. What’s for dinner?

Tonight Kate, Olivia, Brady and I went to Grandma and Grandpa's for some M&H chicken after church.

4. What’s the last thing you bought?
Does bill paying count?

5. What are you listening to right now?
Nothing! Brady is asleep...

6. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Florida or California

7. What is one thing you want to change about yourself?
I wish I could be WAY more organized

8. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
DisneyWorld

9. Which language do you want to learn?
The language where my kids would listen the first time I said something

10. What’s your favorite quote?
We choose happiness when happiness is actually a choice (or something like that)

11. Would you cook for me?
If you don't mind basic food

12. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
I guess I avoid them

13. What are you afraid of the most?
My children suffering. And vomit.

14. Who do you want to meet right now?
A live in organizer/house cleaner

15. What is your favorite color?
pink

16. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.
If I had one that I felt I was good at I would share. Too bad I have none.

17. What is your dream job?
I have it, BUT I sure wish I could decorate cakes professionally

18. What’s your favorite magazine?
Entertainment: People/US Weekly
Beauty: Glamour
Inspiration: O
Life: Good Housekeeping

19. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
A bill

20. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
pinned jeans

21. Who, according to you, is the most over-rated writer?
No clue

22. What brings a smile on your face instantly?
Funny comments that my kids make. Brady

23. What is one word that you say a lot?
MAGGIE!


24. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
Whatever compliments someone's face

25. What are you going to do after this?
I think I will take off my toe and nail polish, take a bath, and attempt to primp myself

26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Become a hermit

27. What makes you go wild?
Frosting

28. What are your favorite movies?
Sixteen Candles, Breakfast Club, Rocky IV, Wedding Singer, Hangover, and anything else that doesn't require 100% of my attention

29. What inspires you?
Children who refuse to let illness knock them down for too long. People in general inspire me.

30. What do your friends call you most commonly?
Bonnie, Bon, Bon Bon

31. Would you prefer coffee or tea?
Coffee! But I do enjoy a nice cup of green tea too.

32. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
Too many to list.



33. What is your favorite dessert/sweet?
A good cake/frosting

34. How many tabs are turned on in your browser right now?
What?

35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Ugh.

36. What is your favorite season?
Summer. I love warm weather

37. What is one wish that you really want to see come true?
That everyone is treated equally no matter their income, skin color, sexual preference, etc.

38. What breaks your heart?
People who are cruel to others just for the sake of being cruel

39. What's one thing you really want to do in life?
Travel more

1 comment:

ABCDH said...

You are seriously one of the funniest people ever. I LOVED this!
hahaha.....