Sunday, April 1, 2007

This is the face....

...of a mother who is ready to lose it. Thad was back for about 40 hours this weekend. During that time, all was well in the Stafford home. Approximately 10 minutes after he left, Olivia had an 'episode' due to her antibiotics. Let's just say we have yet another stain on our carpet, and I am glad that we have leather couches. Ugh!
Two hours after he left, Kate began complaining of a sore throat and chills. As you can see in the photo, Kate is not a happy camper.
Luckily Grandma Jeanne is willing to watch Kate tomorrow so I am not a complete ghost at work.....

All I have to say is, at 8pm tomorrow night, I better be able to watch the finale of my favorite trashy tv show: "I Love New York" on VH1!

1 comment:

ABCDH said...

OMG - Love that show. Catching up on your blog.