Thursday, April 12, 2007

T-2 Months....


Two months from today we should be in Florida! I can not tell you how excited I am for our family vacation this year. This has been a very long winter. Between the cold temperatures, constant illnesses, and day to day stress of life, I think about our trip daily.

Last year when we went to Florida, we had no intention of hitting Disney. Jo finally talked us into it saying that, "You can't go to Orlando and not go to Disney." So we caved...now we are hooked! It is the such a happy & fun place. The food is great...the kids smile constantly...the memories are endless.

As most of you know, the Ingersoll's idea of a trip is one to the bathroom. We didn't go anywhere when I grew up. I had no idea what I was missing! Now, of course, I am aware of the cool sites to see. My mom is coming too, and I am so thrilled for her. I can't wait to watch her enjoy life outside of Moorhead...

So for the next two months, I will have Disney, swimming pools, heat, sunshine, and all things Florida on my mind!

1 comment:

ABCDH said...

You have hopped aboard the Disney train - welcome!!!
Have a blast - Jimmy and his wife will be living there come June and are season ticket holders. You should give him a call.