Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Our weekend



This past weekend was busy for us! Melissa came into town to see Elli's baby Sam. We planned to meet at Red Lobster! Have I mentioned that I obsess over their cheddar/garlic biscuits? Before I left, Ryan came in the house with a bloody mouth. He fell off a neighbor's bike. He had a fat lip and scuffed his elbows and chin. Don't worry, he is fine.


Then I brought Kate to a birthday party. During that two hour block we went out to look at new minivans. We ended up buying a newer one! Olivia got a little bored during our time there so she decided to hang out at someone's desk.


Then we spend the evening at Elli's for supper. Isn't little Sam adorable? My kids sure thought so. Olivia was attacking him! Thad took the kids home and we hung out for awhile. I do not spend much time with my girlfriends. Work, children, and the craziness of life prevents me from making it happen as much as I should. The beauty of it is that with these girls, that time does nothing but make me love them more and more. We have been through so much together! I am so thankful that we all still have one another, even if we don't get to spend much quality time together.


I look forward to watching baby Sam grow up as well as Melissa's July baby! I love you girls!

2 comments:

Jenay said...

Girlfriends are the best!! Love you hair curly like that, its so cute.

ABCDH said...

Bonnie - MELISSA'S PREGNANT??????
Elli's guy is a stud, of course. And, I agree with your other comment - you look so pretty!! You are blessed to have that olive skin, I'm so jealous.