Monday, February 12, 2007

Typical Monday

Some mornings in our house run more smoothly than others. While today might be described as a good day, I woke up in a bad mood. I slept horribly--which is never a good way to kick off a work week.
Ryan took Olivia's clothes off because he wants to potty train her. She peed all over herself and the carpet. Then he tried to dress her....that was a disaster too. Kate came out in several different sundresses. I guess the fact that it's freezing out wasn't enough for her to realize that you can't go to preschool like that. Because Ryan was helping Olivia, he wasn't ready. So although we all made it out with out too much scolding & drama, by the time I got to work I was crabby. CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!

Thad: It's not to late to book a surprise vacation for us to go somewhere warm........:(

No comments: