Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to you all! It is such a fun day. Thad sent flowers to me at school. Many of my students brought treats for me to enjoy. I have two girls from Somalia. Today they each brought me Somalian-style cake. How sweet! Okay so I hinted to the kids that they could bring treats, but who cares?
During my prep today, I brought Olivia in to the clinic. She has had a few nights of poor sleep and has an ugly cough. She has strep! That was a surprise. She seemed to feel okay, but this evening she is So instead of a special dinner at my mom and dad's tonight, Grandpa Wayne delivered it to us. We had shrimp, hash browns, corn on the cob, oreo salad, and Valentine's cookies. Thanks mom!




Here are a few pictues from the day. Note the cute item "Olivia" (read: Ryan) made for me.
Enjoy the day!

No comments: