1. Kate's desktop picture on our computer is of some kid with a huge cold sore on his mouth. Who does that?
2. Brady only plays with kitchen stuff and sports stuff. Say what?
3. Olivia gets out of the tub and then tells me her butt hurts.
4. Kate keeps asking me about sex and menstruation. She recently told me that since I got my period around 13 and a half, she better put a tampon in her backpack now to be ready. Huh??
5. Is it only my six year old who says she hates a meal she's never tried without even seeing it? I told her tonight what I was making, and she said she hated it instantly.
6. Kate went to the park to play soccer today. She's decided she needs to take up soccer. So when she came home from the park, all she talked about was how they dug up clay from the ground. And she brought it home to prove it. Again wth?
7. I came home from running errands yesterday and Brady was on the floor with Kate's Barbie CD player in front of him. He had his hands on his cheeks blasting Crazy Train. He was in heaven. Not Abcs, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, but Crazy Train.
--Note Ryan's weird too, but he's never home for me to see it. As my dad would say, they come by it honestly.