Since I politely requested that some of my friends update their blog, I thought I would do the same. Unfortunately not much is going on in this neck of the woods. Well, I guess I can think of a few things.
1. Brady is NINE months old today. He scoots on his bottom, goes in circles on his hands/knees, is attached to his mommy like velcro, can be VERY loud, still has some night time sleeping issues, and smiles almost all the time.
He is one heavy dude. Any of you moms know if I have to keep my 20+ lb baby in a rear facing car seat until he is one? I think I will call the pediatrician tomorrow.
2. Kate is still in baseball. She likes to hit the ball. Tonight she had a on a cute skirt and her baseball shirt gathered to one side in a knot. We made her put shorts on as I reminded her that this isn't a fashion show.
3. Olivia is still gung-ho on playing hockey this fall. Ugh. She told her cousins last weekend that, "I am playing hockey, going to have a boyfriend, and kiss Tyler on the lips." She's got it all figured out.
4. Ryan's last day of hockey camp is tomorrow. He hasn't complained about it other than today for a second. He stated that he isn't doing camp next year. Oh, tonight I came home to a set dinner table, pancakes, sausage, and even napkins in place made by....RYAN! What a guy.
5. We are headed to Prior Lake for the weekend. Thad's sister Stacy has finally moved there. Thad, Ryan, Jeff, and Shane are going to the Saturday afternoon Twins game. I have no clue what the girls will do. I am excited to see their new house! AJ, how far is it to your place from PL? Are you around this weekend?
That's about it. I will leave you with this....