Friday, December 31, 2010

Reflecting on 2010

Some things I've learned about myself this year....
10. I am still very naive. If I am told something, chances are I'll believe it. This is a blessing and a curse.
9. My family is the biggest source of contentment to me.
8. Thad and I don't do enough together, as in alone.
7. Hockey season = single parenting
6. Going to Las Vegas with my mom & sister (and staying at the Wynn) is completely fulfilling and relaxing.
5. Going to Las Vegas with Thad is like four date nights in a row...although we tend to seperate.
4. Chicago is a very cool city! Traveling with a group of teachers made it even better.
3. I really can try different foods and survive.
2. I can apply for and get accepted into education programs. Go me!
1. I can leave my family for a week, travel with no one I know, and gain more knowledge and appreciation for history than I ever could imagine. Richmond holds a very special place in my heart.

What will 2011 entail for me? Hopefully a girls' weekend with Melissa & Elli, hopefully a vacation with Thad, hopefully a vacation with my family, and continued love, health, and happiness. Happy New Year!

No comments: