Tuesday, April 6, 2010

blogging

I have to tell you that I am in a blogging rut. It was all I could do just to blog about my weekend. I am tired of loading up pictures, fighting with putting them in the correct order, and coming up with summaries to stories.
I talk all.day.long. By the end of the day, I am not too psyched up to talk or blog. Maybe it would be easier to vent-blog rather than update-blog. Do you ever feel this way?

I think I will vent blog....

I get so irritated that my kids see the laundry basket, yet dump their clothes right in front of it on the floor.
My child has been grounded for four days (and now maybe five), because he has not learned to shut his mouth at the appropriate time. Eye rolling, "whatever," and just plain arguing are so sickening some days.
My lovely daughter (who is seven) is such a diva some days. "Mom why didn't you wake me up earlier? Why can't I wear shorts outside? Ugh you are so mean. You don't need to know. Whatever. OLIVIA GO AWAY! Then I'll call Grandpa. He always gives me what I want. (she's right)" I could go on and on. What I want to say isn't appropriate to type. You can guess I am sure. Oh, and she is obsessed with the word boobs. She stuffs her shirt with plastic Easter eggs, asks when I will buy her a bra, and she thinks she is going on 18. It drives me crazy!
I hate how I feel ready for bed all day and then I can't fall asleep.
I can't wait to take Olivia to her Kindergarten check up tomorrow. I love holding down children when they need shots. Thad (as usual) can't come. Lovely.
I wish I could tone up my body more. This would take more self control and the time to exercise more.
While I am at it, I would love a live in chef, house cleaner, and nanny.

There, that's more like it. That was a better blog.

3 comments:

Getting back to me said...

I'm totally cracking up about Kate and the easter eggs....and not looking forward to those days! My kid is super curious about all things body related. Last week she asked, "Mom, what color is the inside of my vagina?"

Gotta love 'em.

ABCDH said...

Most days I'd rather vent about stuff than share my boring old life.

Erin said...

Me too! Glad you got the venting out. Sometimes I wonder how you keep it so together. You rock, your kids are hilarious, and we're going to Vegas, BABY!