Olivia's birthday party was lots of fun. She about drove us crazy as we cleaned up for the event. She dumped a bag of shredded cheese on the floor and flooded our bathroom..oh well. These are some funny things Olivia does these days:
* Tells everyone "I Love You"
* Sings Twinkle, Twinkle, ABCs, and Baa Baa Blacksheep all in one song
* LOVES Dora, Elmo, and Spongebob
* Fills up her cup of milk or water with whatever she is eating for supper. Then she proceeds to poor it all over her high chair.
* Ryan is "Rynan" and Kate is "Teetie"
*Grandma Jeanne is "Jeannie Jeanne"
*Grandpa is still "Papa"
*Grandma Jo is still "JoJo"
*She loves to bop to music in the car. She also loves to dance.
I remember every moment so clearly two years ago today. The labor and delivery went so smoothly. I told Thad right afterward that I wasn't ready to be done with kids! I am still not!
Even though I had some complications after her birth, that day was just as exciting as when I had Ryan and Kate. I love you Livs!