Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!


I decided with so many friends and family living far away that this might be the best way to keep in touch. So, we are entering the wonderful world of technology....

Since today is Christmas day, I will give you a rundown of the gifts each kid received.

Ryan: PS2, shirt, Spud shirt, Spud pants, Battleship game, Sequence game, Batman boombox, Happy Feet Soundtrack, chapter books, lincoln logs, and a game boy game. I can't remember the rest. Sadly, he (& the others) has only opened gifts from my parents and us!

Kate: Bike, dance bag, figure skating bag, dance outfit, Dora game, 2 barbies, Aqua doodle, Little Mermaid DVD, and that's all I can think of....

Olivia: TMX Elmo, Elmo potty training book, Sesame street pop up toy, Baby Galileo, Vtech nursery rhyme toy, chair, Cinderella baby, bathtub baby, and more....


Ryan got us up very early (including our non morning baby). Olivia was very crabby so she fell asleep & we missed church. Now I am dealing with the "missing the true meaning of Christmas" guilt. We have talked about it at length, but I am feeling bad!

1 comment:

Uncle Lee & Aunt Kaye said...

I didn't sigh up first so lost my first response. Will bookmark the site and check it often....Christmas was pretty normal day for us except for opening gifts. Did have turkey, sweet potatoes and pumpkin pie and traditional sandwiches for evening. Finally got ahold of Dad and Mother had a pretty good day. Two of her nephews had come to visit and he had taken her for a ride Christmas Eve.