Wednesday, November 21, 2012

May as well...

Well it's quite obvious that I've seriously fallen off the blogging wagon big time. But AJ posted this, and then Melissa did, so heck why not

Describe your self. What do you think about yourself and do you think people perceive you in the same way?  I would say I'm soft hearted, sentitive, introverted although I am outgoing...I think others see me as quick witted, quirky, sensitive, and an extrovert.
Which is your most favorite book ever?  I can't say I have one. I've read Helter Skelter a million times and I could read it again. I loved Hellhound on His Trail...I love most books I read.
Which is the one television character that you simply adore?  Character? Cam from Modern Family, Alex P. Keaton from Family Ties, Dr...well whoever the hell George Clooney played on ER, anyone on Friends, and Mrs. Garrett from Facts of Life.
What kind of music do you like? I am a music junkie like AJ. I love 80s, pop, rock, classic rock, hard stuff, country, hell all of it.
Which is your favorite genre of movies? (Comedy/Romance/Suspense/Action/Horror) I'm too ADD for movies, so generally I only sit through comedies or romance
What do you do when you feel very sad or depressed?  Keep to myself and shut down
What makes you angry? Are you short-tempered? How do you overcome your anger? Mean people who think they are better than others, laziness and helplessness, the inability to accept responsibility for personal decisions
Which is the best vacation you've ever had? I love traveling so wherever. Family: Florida or camping, Couple: Honeymoon Cruise or Vegas, I LOVED my trip to the Southern US, and next summer our group is spending a (free) week in Boston
If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/from any time period/dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?  My grandma Ada, Franklin Roosevelt, and Harry Truman
Which is your most cherished childhood memory? I have no memories
What kind of kid were you? I was very mouthy and always got in trouble
What is the craziest thing you've ever done?  I'm pleading the fifth
Name one person you love the most and one person you hate the most. My entire family...I don't hate anyone
If we were a couple and we had a fight, how would you try to patch things up?  I would apologize, probably cry, and explain my side again
What is the funniest prank played on you or played by you? I sent Thad a fake letter from Planned Parenthood saying I had an STD and that my partner gave it to me. Looking back, this could have seriously blown up in my face, but it was creative.
If given a choice, which animal would you want to be? Why? I can't imagine being an animal b/c they don't talk. Ever.
Who was your first crush? Did you ever tell him/her about your feelings?  When I was in kindergarten, my family was at a basketball game. A senior dove for a ball and fell on me. I developed a huge crush.
Which is your most favorite place in this earth? Home
If you were stranded on a lonely beach, what are the five things that you would want to survive?
water, music, books, my cell phone, and People magazine

2 comments:

ABCDH said...

You have NO childhood memories?? I thought you remembered everything??

TBRKO said...

Oh my gosh! I had such a hard time deleting your sentences and adding my own. Of course I remember everything! I think I meant that I have no memories that stand out in terms of being amazing...life was good in general.