Thursday, November 18, 2010

I suppose I could write about our brand new washer/dryer that we had to purchase on a whim. I could talk about the fact that I'm sucked into reading Melissa Gilbert's (yes the actress who played Laura Ingalls) autobiography. Or I could discuss how my oldest two children are on thin ice with their parents. But really...who cares? These are more fun.

The last time you felt honestly broken? Last December when I broke my foot.
Would you rather have ten kids, or none? TEN
Are you there for your friends? Yes I think I am
Last person to see you cry? Okay this is embarrassing, but my students saw me get pretty choked up last week, which has never happened. Long story short, another student was crying about her level of stress being a new English language learner, lonely, failing most classes, and feeling so lost. I spoke to my students about reaching out to her.
What do you do when you get nervous? Um…if it’s really bad I have to use the bathroom
Be honest, do you like people in general? I think so
Does anyone completely understand you? No I’m too complex to be fully understood
Do you have a reason to smile right now? Always :)
Do you tell your mom or dad everything? Not necessarily, but I also don’t hide anything
Are you easy to get along with? Yes…I’m pretty amiable
What was the last drink that you put in your mouth? Water
What size bed do you have? KING—I highly recommend it!
Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn’t do? Never say never
Would people refer to you as a goodie goodie, bad news, or neither? Goodie for sure
Have you ever been hurt by someone you never thought would hurt you? Yes
Do you regret a past relationship? YES…two specifically
Would you rather spend a Friday night at a concert or a crazy party? Neither
Are you a jealous person? Only when I’m feeling really insecure
Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Today, but Thad doesn’t know
Is there anyone you want to come see you? My former students and my D.C. friends!
Do you like cotton candy? YES!
Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to? Yes
Who was the first person you talked to today? Brady when I asked him to please stop talking before 6am

3 comments:

HHLSS said...

I love these! I might have to borrow the idea so I can get to know myself a little more too. Also, did I see you leaving the Pizza Ranch last Friday? I was too hungry to see you before probably ;/.

Anonymous said...

I know about the clothes now....how much this time????

Thad

Stephanie said...

I love these too! I have to copy it:)