* Today was the start of second semester. Gone are the kids from last quarter. It's time to get reacquainted with new students--again. With the block schedule, this happens every nine weeks. Regardless, so far so good.
* Our two older kids brought home glowing report cards. That always makes a mother happy.
* Thirteen days till we go to Disney World. It will be a major pain to make sub plans for four days (crap one day is tough enough), but I can't wait to see my favorite place again. I am very glad that I have saved for this trip. Travel & travel planning is one of my favorite hobbies.
* I have a wonderful family, three beautiful children, a gorgeous new niece, and a cool husband.
* Now all I need is SUMMER!